We are pleased to offer an Aftercare Program to help you with the many details that need to be completed at this time. Your family will be saved time, money and the stress by having us complete all the paperwork and tend to these details.
At a time like this, let our staff worry about some of the estate paperwork after the service. The attached list gives you an idea of what we will be able to assist you with and the paperwork we will require from you to do so. Should you need to speak with one of us, please contact our funeral homes at the number below.
As part of our Aftercare Program we will be able to assist you with:
- Completion of the Canada Pension Death Benefit & Survivor’s Benefits (if Applicable).
- How to Cancel a Canadian Passport.
- How to Cancel most credit cards/bank cards.
- How to Cancel or transfer utilities, (gas, phone, hydro, cable)
- How to Cancel of the Ontario Driver’s License,
- Canceling of the Ontario Health Card,
- Notifying Service Canada & Stopping Canada Pension/OAS Supplements
- Applying for a Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Canceling of the Trillium Grant.
Remember, there is no charge for this service